Monday, September 19, 2011

Dinner @ Fifteen By Jamie Oliver (Italian)

Location: London, Old Street
Website: www.fifteen.net

I've been quite fortunate to have dined at almost all of Jamie Oliver's restaurants in London. I love trying out different restaurants. From upscale to simple cafes.Anything that tickles my fancy! My boyfriend adore's cooking, especially food that involves lots of flavours with simple ingredients, just like Jamie. I never go hungry when he's in the kitchen, for sure!

This gem of a restaurant is located just a short walk from Old Street Station. Serving rustic and simple italian food conjured up by Jamie's apprentices. The atmosphere delivers a romantic, sophisticated yet relaxing feel in conjunction with fantastic and friendly service. There are two main restaurants located in Fifteen, one called Restaurant serving a variety of dishes (more fine dinning) and Trattoria, serving a very limited menu, well executed, delivering flavours that will get your taste buds dancing! 

Jamie Oliver never disappoints. Trattoria is by far the best italian restaurant that I have been to. Everything about it makes me smile! :)

Exterior of Trattoria - The actual restaurant exterior was under construction. 


Trattoria's Menu: A very simplified menu, but serving great flavoursome food. 


Love the Trattoria's decor, esepcially the huge zebra patterned shoes art work.. reminds me of Alice In Wonderland


Lovely drinks that accompanied the meal perfectly.. Rhubarb and Strawberry lemonade (left) and Fresh Elderflower lemonade (right)


An elegant and sophisticated interior of Tattoria.

A few items that you can purchase from the restaurant, such as Jamie Oliver's cooking books, knifes, oven gloves, etc.


Starter:  Fifteen Signature Anti Pasti


My Main:  Pan roasted fillet of Pollock with Panzanella


Boyfriend's Main: Roasted Sea Bream with Seasonal Vegetable 


My Dessert: Vanilla Pannacotta


My Boyfriend's Dessert: Carrot Cake

A really lovely restaurant, perfect for a romantic night out and ideal for birthday parties. Great service and amazing atmosphere! I will definitely be dinning her again :)

Fifteen Trattoria on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...